On the 1st day of the 4th month of the year 2011, Andreas Rivera and Valerie Douroux established the Donut Club to further the awareness of the plight of doughnuts in Utah.

Mission: -To bring people together and share the happiness of doughnuts with humankind.

-To advocate for healthier and tastier doughnut options.

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Donut Reinforcement Network

Today's blog is a short lesson about donuts and neuroscience. Recently, I have been exercising my mesolimbic tract by reinforcing donut-seeking behavior through my dopaminergic pathways. As we all know, repetitive and habitual behavior can cause the strengthening of connections between neurons. By writing this blog, eating donuts, and providing you with biased but informative tidbits of knowledge about the wonderful world of glazed, fried pastries, I am choosing to strengthen my donut reward-reinforcement pathways.


Emergency stash $$$ 

No comments:

Post a Comment